Level 2 Study Programmes
We offer a one year Level 2 programme for students wishing to improve their grades or take extra subjects.
Applications are welcome from all students with predominantly grades 3 or D-E and above, in GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 qualifications.
Level 3 Study Programmes
We welcome applications from all students who have achieved at least 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grades 4-9 or A*-C, including English and Mathematics.
Some courses do have additional entry requirements which we use for the benefit of our students, to maximise their chances of success. Details can be found on each of the course pages in the prospectus and on the website.
Admission Appeals Procedure
In the rare event that consensus on suitability for a course or admission to college cannot be found, the Complaints Procedure will need to be followed.
From September: Prospectuses are available in partner schools or direct from the College upon request. Alternatively, the website has a read online version and a PDF download.
- Open Evening: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
- Open Morning: Saturday 8th February 2020 9.30am~12.30pm.
- Final Open Evening: Thursday 30th April 2020
Careers and Further Education evenings
- Autumn and Spring terms: College staff visit schools to take part in Careers and Further Education evenings.
- January: Prospective students are invited on a school basis to visit the College and to meet staff and students.
Submission of application forms
- All applicants should apply directly to the College via our on-line application form.
- There will be no closing date for the receipt of applications but we strongly advise you to submit your application by Friday 14th February 2020 to ensure the offer of a place in September.
- March, April and May: Interviews are usually held in partner schools.
- February onwards: Applicants from schools other than partner schools are interviewed at College.
Offers of a place will normally be made on receipt of your application.
- Thursday 20th August 2020 GCSE Results are published.
- Tuesday 25th August 2020: Enrolment and induction for new students begins.