Art & Photography Trip to London
Posted on 16th November 2022
Second year Art and Photography students enjoyed a trip to London last term to further their knowledge and immerser themselves in exhibitions. The trip acted as a key element of their coursework research ahead of completing practical work and the written component of their second year studies.
Students visited many landmarks, galleries and exhibitions such as:
- Tate Modern and Tate Britain
- Photographers gallery
- The Lucien Freud exhibition at the National Gallery
- "Trace", a photography show at The Whitechapel Gallery
- The British Museum
- The Natural History Museum
- The London Eye
- A boat ride along the Thames
Students greatly enjoyed the trip and are now working hard on their practical and written pieces.