Office 365 login Support
Hereford Sixth Form CollegeSign in - troubleshooting
- Is caps lock on?
- Are you accessing college resources from abroad or having MFA (Multi Factor authentication) issues? Please email us: email@example.com or call +44 1432 371462
- To reset your password, please click HERE
- Have you typed in the incorrect password too many times? Your account will have locked out, but your account will automatically unlock after 1 hour of no password attempts. Click HERE
- Did you leave in August this year? If you have finished all your courses with us, your account will be disabled but remain on our systems, and we can reset passwords until the end of September. After this point however, your account will no longer be accessible.
- Are you still a student at the college? If you did not finish your course or have withdrawn from the college your account will have been disabled. We cannot allow you access to the system.
IT Services is open Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:30 during term time and 09:00 - 16:00 out of term time.
We are sorry but we are closed over the Christmas holidays.
Please note we can only deal with the holder of the account and we cannot send passwords to e-mail addresses.