Office 365 login Support
Hereford Sixth Form CollegeSign in - troubleshooting
- Is caps lock on?
- Register for SSPR, (Self Service Password Reset), Click HERE
- To reset your password, Click HERE
- Have you typed in the incorrect password too many times? Your account will be locked out, your account will automatically unlock after 1 hour of no password attempts. Click HERE
- Would you like to reset your password? Click HERE
- Did you leave in August this year? If you have finished all your courses with us, your account will be disabled but remain on our systems, and we may reset passwords until the end of September. After this point however, your account will no longer be accessible.
- Are you still a student at the college? If you did not finish your course or have withdrawn from the college your account will have been disabled. We cannot allow you access to the system.
If you have checked and tried all of these things please ring the IT Services department on 01432 371462.
IT Services is open Monday - Friday, 0830 - 1630 during term time and 0900 - 1600 out of term time.
Please note we can only deal with the holder of the account and we cannot send passwords to e-mail addresses.