Coronavirus Guidance for Students
Posted on 11th September 2020
Be kind. Stay safe.
All students are asked to follow these guidelines when in college. Each of us have a responsibility to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Please regularly sanitise hands and use sanitising stations when entering and exiting buildings.
- Wear masks/face coverings when circulating around the College and if your teacher requests you to do so. Your teacher will remind you to put them on as you leave the classroom. Those who are exempt are not expected to wear face masks/coverings.
- Please don’t congregate at the front of the College.
- Go straight into classrooms and don’t gather in corridors.
- Toilet facilities are strictly accessible on a one in one out basis, hands should be sanitised on entry and exit.
- Avoid being dropped off and picked up at the front of the College.
- Smoking and vaping are discouraged and restricted to the student smoking area, situated at the rear of the Pavilion, where no more than four people will be permitted at any time.
- When not in the classroom please observe social distancing, groups of six are allowed outside but please avoid larger gatherings.
- Please observe the one way system.
- Do not enter the College if you are displaying symptoms (a new and continuous cough, high temperature, a loss of or change in sense of taste and smell). Please alert your Personal Tutor immediately.
For the latest Government guidance, click here.