Travel & Tourism Level 2 Award
This course offers the opportunity to study one of the largest industries in the world.
There are three units:
- Customer Experience (internal assessment).
- The Business of UK Tourism (external assessment).
- Developing UK Tourist Destinations (internal assessment).
There will be an opportunity for work related learning and you will develop a range of skills including:
- Problem solving.
- Project based research, development and presentation.
- The ability to work alongside other professionals in a professional environment.
- The ability to apply learning in vocational contexts.
What can you do after the course?
This Level 2 Award is a good foundation for the subject at Level 3 and beyond.